Website Global Impact Productions
About the job
Global Impact Productions, producer of marquis endurance fundraising events, is looking for a passionate, active professional to inspire our participants to activate their fundraising.
The Fundraising Coach is a full-time position. This person oversees the recruitment and fundraising for our events. The Fundraising Coach reports to the President. This is a hybrid role, typically 3x/week in office, 2x/week remote.
Responsibilities will include:
· Recruitment of new riders for select Global Impact events
Follow up with prospective participants who have expressed interest in the event
Follow up with past participants to encourage re-engagement
Management of part-time outreach coordinators on our AIDS ride.
Respond to all incoming phone and e-mail inquiries about the events.
Management of Global Impact social media accounts
· Fundraising and training support for registered participants
Make a welcome phone call to all new participants.
Work with participants to develop/implement fundraising strategies
Host training and fundraising clinics (in-person and virtual)
Support riders in setting up fundraising pages
Run participant engagement events (such as parties throughout the year)
Manage training rides and be a resource for riders with fitness and cycling questions
· Participate on-site as production staff during the weeks of all Global Impact events and assist in all aspects of production.
· Bachelor’s or Associates’ degree
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to remain organized while multi-tasking
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Valid drivers license. Willingness and ability to drive cargo vans and/or trucks preferred
· Ability to lift at least 40 pounds
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· A cooperative spirit and eagerness to “get the job done,” including a willingness to work evenings and weekends as necessary
Desired personal and professional qualities:
· Team player
· Creativity and an ability to think outside the box
· Ability to remain focused amidst distractions
· Good communicator
Generous benefits: We pay 100% of health and dental insurance following successful completion of 60-day probationaryperiod, plus paid holiday and vacation benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.