Website Energy Impact Partners
Energy Impact Partners (EIP) is a global investment platform leading the transition to a sustainable energy future. EIP brings together entrepreneurs and the world’s most forward-looking energy and industrial companies to advance innovation. EIP has over $4 billion in assets under management and invests globally across venture, growth, private equity and credit.
Energy Impact Partners is seeking a Recruiter to own the full-cycle recruitment process at EIP. This position will have a direct impact and influence on the people we hire and how we curate our growing team. This position will interact with various teams across the firm and will be working very closely with our Chief People Officer and HR Senior Associate on initiatives at EIP. This position is based in New York, NY and expected to be in office 3-4 days a week, with periodic flexibility to work remotely.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Managing and executing EIP’s end-to-end hiring process. Including, but not limited to: writing job descriptions, sourcing candidates, screening interviews, and scheduling candidates
- Plan and support the EIP internship program
- Serve as the subject matter expert and process owner of our ATS, Workable, updating all hiring processes within the system and training hiring teams to use it
- Build and maintain relationships with external recruiters, diversity partners, campus representatives to collaborate on hiring initiatives
- Track hiring and recruitment data and metrics, producing a quarterly report
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years of experience in talent acquisition space (asset management and/or financial services experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred (Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Communications, Business, or something similar)
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail with self-driven attitude
- Intellectual curiosity and humility
- The ability to work independently, effectively multi-task, and manage deadlines
- Ability to manage competing priorities and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel, and PPT skills
- Track record of quickly learning new systems; Knowledge of Workable or other ATS a huge plus
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.