Website Enabling Qapital
Enabling Qapital Ltd. (EQ) is a leading Impact Investment Advisory Company dedicated to a world where investments provide a financial and social return.Following the objective to have a positive economic, social, and environmental impact.
EQ currently advises USD 650 M in Assets within Microfinance and Access to Energy/ Clean Cooking.
EQ has roughly 50 Team Members based in Canada, Ecuador, India, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Mexico, Pakistan, Philippines, and Switzerland to provide its services globally.
Enabling Qapital is moving money to meaning.
- Business development in Switzerland and other European Countries
- Acquisition of new clients and further developing existing Network
- Prepare DDQ and investment proposal
- Support the Sales in preparing marketing material, research, ad-hoc communication, events as well as dedicated client reporting
Description of Function
As part of our Business Development Team, we are looking for a dedicated business development representative based in Zurich. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside Senior Management and manage the sales activities partly in Switzerland and other Countries.
Who you are
We are looking for a highly motivated and outspoken candidate with first working experience in sales roles in the financial services industry and compelling personal background.
Key attributes and skills you bring to this exciting role are:
- Higher education degree
- Preferably with working experience in sales and business development in financial services/asset management
- A plus would be to show the capability to raise assets for alternative/semi-liquid & liquid investment products
- Ideally, the Candidate can build on an Existing network with Independent Asset Managers, Family Offices, and mid-sized banks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German (French is an asset) in a professional Environment
- Great networking skills
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills
- Powerful capabilities in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Demonstrated passion for impact investing
- Dynamic and flexible personality with an entrepreneur-oriented spirit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Enabling Qapital Ltd. (EQ) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, tribe, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and staff development.
Please note that EQ is dedicated to the diversity and inclusion of all people, however, due to legal restrictions, we can only consider candidates who are Swiss citizens or with a valid working permit in Switzerland.
To apply for this job please visit join.com.