Website Capital Impact Partners
EQUITABLE DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates are selected based on the following eligibility criteria guidelines:
- Identify as racial or ethnic minorities.
- Be actively working to further careers in real estate development. As this is not an introductory program, candidates are expected to have some real estate development experience.
- Live in or near the primary metropolitan area of the program, and have a strong connection to the city in which they are working.
- Demonstrate a commitment to inclusive growth and actively participating in that effort in the applicant’s city.
- Be able to commit to in-class training sessions on a weekly basis for up to six (6) hours per week during the cohort period.
- Be interested in responding to requests for proposals for real estate development opportunities with or without a development partner in the next 1-2 years.
To apply for this job please visit www.capitalimpact.org.