Website Blue Owl Capital
Blue Owl (NYSE: OWL) is a leading asset manager that is redefining alternatives.
With $157 billion in assets under management*, we invest across three multi-strategy platforms: Credit, GP Strategic Capital, and Real Estate. Anchored by a strong permanent capital base, we provide businesses with private capital solutions to drive long-term growth and offer institutional and individual investors differentiated alternative investment opportunities that aim to deliver strong performance, risk-adjusted returns, and capital preservation.
Together with over 650 experienced professionals across 10 offices globally, Blue Owl brings the vision and discipline to create the exceptional. To learn more, visit www.blueowl.com.
*As of September 30, 2023
This role is in office Monday to Thursday.
In this role, you will be a core part of Blue Owl’s Corporate Sustainability team.
Examples of day-to-day and longer-term projects include:
- Strengthen and execute on our Corporate Sustainability reporting strategy, including in response to ESG ratings agencies (e.g., S&P, MSCI, Sustainalytics, ISS)
- Develop a rating agency response library to enrich ongoing response planning and review, to ensure consistency in responses to multiple questionnaires, and to support the Corporate Sustainability team with strategy to enhance public disclosure decisioning
- Establish data infrastructure and improve upon current data collection processes and analytics to support reporting efforts
- Support the build-out of strategy and frameworks around supplier risk, and over time, facilitate ESG data collection from third parties
- Implement tracking infrastructure and processes around event attendance
- Liaise with teams across the business in support of various projects and initiatives, including coordination and planning for Citizenship and DEI events
- Support project management and event execution to advance DEI and Citizenship priorities
- Serve as an administrator for Blue Owl’s Benevity platform (online tool to facilitate employee charitable match)
- Support the Corporate Sustainability team in planning its oversight council’s regular meeting sessions, preparing the agenda in partnership with the council chair, and taking meeting minutes
- Support the Corporate Sustainability team on strategic projects as needed
Who You Are:
- You are highly organized with an ability to analytically synthesize qualitative and quantitative information
- You have core skills in data management, process design / management, reporting, data infrastructure, and/or related areas
- You have strong experience with or skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and/or other BI tools
- You have solid communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and influencing skills and have demonstrated success in managing complex projects or programs
Preferred but not required:
- Experience in working with ESG ratings agencies and/or supplier risk
- Knowledge of corporate sustainability best practices for alternative asset managers is encouraged
- Good track record in analytics and demonstrated experience in translating results from data into strategic recommendations and business decision-making
- Familiarity with Benevity or competitive tools to support employee charitable giving
To apply for this job please visit blueowl.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.