Website Bank of America
Embedded across the bank’s eight lines of business, the Global Renewable Energy Credit team reflects the bank’s initiative to fuel the global economy, build trust and credibility with communities, and represents a company that people want to work for, invest in, and do business with. The Global Renewable Energy Credit team supports the continued growth in sustainable, renewable, and green finance and further deliver on the bank’s commitment to help society transition to a low-carbon economy. The Global Renewable Energy Credit Team covers transactions for Corporate Lending and Project Finance through the involvement in the origination and underwriting of transactions and the ongoing portfolio management process.
Primary account responsibility for a complex portfolio of Commercial and
Corporate Clients in GRE Credit.
– Structure complex transactions and negotiate credit documentation to
mitigate risk appropriately
– Solid communication and presentation skills; team player with a
– Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the industry and an
assigned portfolio of clients to assess risk solutions that balance risk and
– Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Global Banking &
Markets product spectrum
– Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with Corporate Banking,
Investment Banking, Global Markets and Treasury Management
– Independently develop high quality credit analysis with a focus on
business rationale, key risks, sources of repayment, projections, and
– Independently assess, diligence, and make justifiable credit
– Establish appropriate internal risk ratings for clients and implement
accurate adjustments throughout the clients’ credit life cycle
– Participate in strategic projects to support business goals.
– Informal management responsibility for Analysts and Associates on the
– Responsible for driving portfolio asset quality and speed to market
“Must” have these skills to be minimally qualified. – 7 – 10 years’ experience in Commercial Credit, Corporate Credit or Project Finance environment, with understanding of loans, trading, and treasury products
– Able to soundly manage the portfolio and justify rationale for recommended transactions
– Must have ability to manage the most complex transactions, possess strong credit skills and transaction experience, and demonstrate the ability to work with senior officers, business partners, and clients
– Must be able to independently lead diligence efforts, make approval recommendations, negotiate loan documentation, and execute timely closings
– Requires effective communication style and ability to manage multiple priorities – must be a team player
-BA Degree in Finance or related major
To apply for this job please visit careers.bankofamerica.com.