About the ESG & Impact Team at Autodesk
Join our multidisciplinary team that is driving Autodesk’s three-pronged Impact Strategy: 1) to maintain sustainability leadership through our internal operations, 2) to help our customers achieve sustainable outcomes through our technology, and 3) to invest in the innovation that will transform our customer industries to be more inclusive, resilient, and sustainable.
This is a key role on our ESG & Impact team that focuses on the first pillar of our Impact Strategy – our internal operations and Autodesk’s GHG emissions reduction commitments. Autodesk has committed to SBTi approved targets to reduce our carbon footprint across Scopes 1, 2, and 3 by 2030 (see our EY23 Impact Report). This is an exciting opportunity for an impact driven professional to support the data behind our decarbonization roadmap through collaboration across all areas of our business. You will help support the program that upholds rigorous data quality and transparency as a key input to the dynamic ESG and climate disclosure landscape. In the process, you will also help identify the opportunities and gaps in this everchanging landscape and help realize Autodesk’s Impact Strategy. The role will challenge you to work across interdisciplinary teams with a wide range of client and project types.
Autodesk’s GHG footprint
• Support management of quantitative data collection processes including primary and secondary data, perform greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) accounting and verification.
• Oversee the GHG platform to input the relevant data and output results for use internally and externally. Improve data accuracy and corresponding levels of detail for “E” related data.
• Support quarterly and half year reviews of the GHG footprint database through internal data audits and verification checks
• Research best practices and stay on top of GHG methodology trends that accelerate Autodesk’s performance in sustainability, from our supply chain to our facilities and clond.
• Support our reporting from voluntary, mandatory, to our annual Impact report by responding with our GHC Inventory data and other supporting E data.
• Be curious and ready to help research on reporting frameworks, old and new. and help the team build expertise on what is required
• Support ongoing improvement of the Inventory Management Plan (IMP).
Other sustainability topics
• Support management and monitoring of our database of carbon offset retirement certificates and renewable energy certificates.
• Support data collection and analysis of new metrics for climate risk and scenario analysis.
• Help research new and innovative solutions to renewable energy.
Administration and ongoing support
• Assist with all public and internal sustainability goals, RFPs and other ad hoc requests.
• Manage invoices and POs to support our Carbon Fund budget quarterly needs, used to support our Sustainable Operations Program.
• Bachelor’s or preferably a Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience in a sustainability-driven technical field with analyst support experience.
• Experience working within teams and the ability to juggle multiple priorities is essential.
• Understanding of GHG Protocol Corporate Value Chain Accounting and Reporting Standard.
• Proficient knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks- CDP, TCFD, ISSB, and CSRD.
• Strong attention to detail, analytical and project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and support outcomes towards sustainability and climate goals.
• Knowledge of related topics – climate risk & adaptation, carbon offsets, and renewable energy.
• Willingness to be hands on with the details, balance with desire to explore growth.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator, with translating complex technical concepts for non-technical audiences.
• Strong proficiency in Excel skills – forecast models, organized workbooks, etc.
• Experience with internal and external auditing. GHG platforms, the voluntary carbon market, and invoicing, working with a procurement system, and contracting a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.