Impact can drive alpha—but market-beating returns are hard to come by in short-term investments. An impact portfolio that’s not under regular review is probably losing its impact. Assessing true impact at the community level grows more challenging as impact investments scale. RSF Social Finance learned all these things from the impact portfolio created for the
- Patch Homes helps homeowners refinance by taking an equity stake in their homes and supporting them as long-term partners.
- Iroquois Valley is the latest firm to open up once-exclusive impact investments to everyday investors, who have had limited opportunities to make investments that leave a positive mark on the world.
- Another everyday staple is under scrutiny.
- Financial services firm Ladenburg Thalmann backed the firm, and will extend Newday’s platform to Ladenberg’s independent advisory and brokerage firms.
- In a guest post on ImpactAlpha, Align Impact’s Hummayun Javed suggests a fundamental issue with retail impact investing platforms: Retail investors don’t buy the platforms’ promises of actual impact.