New tools are helping investors manage the impact of their investments.
- The axis of global finance shifted this year.
- To fulfill its potential to shape a more inclusive and sustainable economy, impact investing needs broader support for shared metrics and management systems, policy advocacy and other common infrastructure.
- Impact drift challenges nearly all impact funds. "Fund managers with a roadmap for proactively managing evolving impact and impact drift have a competitive advantage in capital markets," writes Capria's Uma Sekar in a guest post on ImpactAlpha.
- We’re deep into conference season, which has surfaced a raft of new impact investing tools, resources and reports.
- Scaling impact investing with integrity requires, well, integrity. The International Finance Corp. has a plan for that.
- Private equity investors seeking impact in emerging markets are grappling with risk on both fronts.