- Global corporations including Walmart, Estee Lauder and IKEA are putting their brands and supply chains at risk by failing to disclose deforestation risks.
- Over the last 12 months +Acumen has made a push into accelerators, designing and executing a handful of programs
Good Money, a startup banking platform, committed to move at least $5 billion “to a values-based system financial system where every customer is an owner.” An employment service, 70 Million Jobs, pledged to facilitate the employment of one million formerly incarcerated men and women over 10 years. And the investment firm FullCycle promised to invest
- The first wave of financial advisors to offer sustainable investing options may have wanted to change the world
- The Craftory aims to amplify “challenger brands” that embody one or more of five “righteous causes” – delivering good health, democratizing access, progressing society, prospering sustainability and championing self-esteem.
- A year before Paul Polman, the 62-year-old chief executive of consumer packaged goods giant Unilever announced his retirement last week, he fought an epic battle for the future of the company – and perhaps of capitalism.
- Google has allocated $6 million to nonprofits and social enterprises in Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa using technology to deliver social impact in their communities.