A group of 21 Catholic organizations representing $40 billion in assets has signed the Catholic Impact Investing Collaborative's pledge to align investment portfolios to impact.
- On ImpactAlpha’s Call No. 11, Agents of Impact aligned with Catholic, Jewish and Muslim institutions found common ground in using capital to usher in a fairer economy and nurture a healthier natural environment.
- Faith-based investing is not only on the rise, it’s on the cutting edge.
- We’re deep into conference season, which has surfaced a raft of new impact investing tools, resources and reports.
The non-profit will use a $500,000 loan support the acquisition and conversion of single family homes into affordable and workforce housing in South Atlanta.
- Catholic congregations long known for providing healthcare and services for the poor are expanding their ministries to drive positive impact through their pension and investment portfolios.
- The faith-based turn toward place-based impact investing is an extension of the kinds of congregation-based activities churches, synagogues and mosques have been engaged in for centuries.