- The equity round was backed by Dutch impact investors Waterman Ventures and Pymwymic and existing backer, life sciences venture investor Van Herk Investments
- Pomona Impact is making the case for impact investing in Central America one investment – and one fund – at a time.
- What signals mainstream arrival of food innovation more than opening day at the ballpark?
- The fund already is fully deployed in financing high-tech greenhouses for year-round food production.
- The two investments bring sustainable aquaculture investor Aqua-Spark’s total portfolio to 16 companies.
- DeHaat launched in 2012 to help India’s small farmers connect to agricultural services and markets needed to grow their businesses
The Bangalore-based startup has raised funding from Menterra, Milliways Venture, Artha Ventures, Rebright Partners and 3one4 for its farm services and software to connecting India’s small farmers to retailers.