The Australian investment bank is in the market with an A$1 billion ($675 million) equity fundraising target for green infrastructure and renewable energy projects.
- The startup’s $3.5 million round was led by Main Sequence Ventures, the manager of CSIRO’s Innovation Fund.
- Christian Super’s Ross Piper said the acquisition “signals our continued commitment to the growth of the impact investment market.”
- A new Southeast Asia forestry fund launched by Australia-based New Forests includes a tranche aimed at impact investors with specific reforestation, biodiversity and community livelihood goals.
- The software supports more than 100 third-party measurement methodologies, which users can select and use, or they can develop and track their own metrics.
- The Impact Enterprise Fund began fundraising last year with a target of between US$7 million and $10 million to invest in domestic social businesses.
- Australia’s retirement fund for health and community industry employees is putting an additional A$40 million ($30.5 million) to its Social Impact Investment Trust.