Global Witness’s “hard-hitting investigations,” said Luminate in a statement, provide transparency and often lead to litigation, policy action and regulatory reform.
- Verv makes a home energy monitoring system that is designed to help people save on energy consumption, and trade excess energy.
ImpactAlpha, April 11 – Investors’ portfolios may get a jolt from a sudden “repricing event” that recalibrates the risks of climate change, according to a new report from Mercer. In a sequel to its “Investing in a Time of Climate Change” report, the global consultancy suggests the market isn’t fully pricing the “physical risks” of
- "To put it bluntly, if you want investors, you have to present a revenue line," says Convergence's Joan Larrea.
- With climate change hard upon us, startups are aiming to scale techniques to suck tons of carbon out of the atmosphere
- European institutional investors representing €12 trillion gathered in the Netherlands yesterday at Phenix Capital's fifth Impact Summit Europe to share strategies for optimizing – and scaling – impact.
- The Craftory aims to amplify “challenger brands” that embody one or more of five “righteous causes” – delivering good health, democratizing access, progressing society, prospering sustainability and championing self-esteem.