- The fusion of Rev. Barber’s call for a moral revival with the work of such New Revivalists and impact investors may lift up both.
ImpactAlpha, July 12 –– In some alternative universe, the U.S. president is right now hectoring our allies to accelerate and increase their commitments to meeting the 2030 deadline for global goals around poverty, health and climate. Such public and private investments, that parallel president tells fellow leaders, have returned multiple benefits, including rising life expectancies,
- Here’s the thing about tipping points: things move very slowly until they move very fast.
- "It’s an interesting time to be in when many companies and investors are more squarely lined up behind positive social and environmental impact than the U.S. government," writes ImpactAlpha's David Bank.
- After a dozen columns, David Bank rounds up the impact investing story so far (and gets another column in the bag).
- Failure is still not a universally accepted positive among impact investors. Go figure.
- In today’s hybrid world, impact is becoming the new mainstream, and impact alpha the key differentiator.