- In The Land Beyond Trade-offs... investors know their own objectives for social and environmental impact, and craft investment strategies and portfolios that fit their unique appetites for risks and returns.
<< Back to Homepage
- In an interactive infographic, see where family offices, foundations, institutional investors and asset managers play across the continuum of impact investing.
- In the second episode of the “Beyond Trade-offs” podcast series, Goldman Sachs’ John Goldstein charts the development of “risk-return-impact” frameworks that meet the needs of institutional investors.
- In Episode Three, Prudential's Ommeed Sathe discusses how the insurance giant is incorporating impact strategies within the norms and constraints faced by institutional investors.
- In Episode Four, Vishal Mehta of Lok Capital recalls how the Delhi-based impact investor blended venture capital and grant funding to build markets for financial services, health care and education for low-income Indians.
- “We’re trying to prove that it is possible to generate both financial returns that would be appropriate for endowments….and social returns,” says Roy Swan, who lead’s Ford’s mission-related investing effort, in the latest episode of the series.
- In Episode Six, Elevar's Sandeep Farias offers a tour of the “Elevar Method,” the investment firm’s methodical approach to achieving impact and financial returns by backing companies catering to low-income customers.
- “The role of the impact investor is to take a step back and say, "What's the thing you're trying to accomplish? What's the best way to scale that impact?” Liesel Pritzker Simmons told ImpactAlpha’s David Bank for the seventh and final episode of our Beyond Trade-offs series. “Sometimes it's through market rate investing. And sometimes, it absolutely is not."