- Follow the talent with ImpactAlpha's weekly roundup of career moves, job openings, events and opportunities.
Greetings, Agents of Impact! ‘Follow the talent’ is one of ImpactAlpha’s mantras as we cover the daily beat of impact investing. Smart, passionate Agents of Impact are driving change within their organizations and across financial markets. In this special report, we recap our daily ‘Follow the Talent’ news and profile a weekly ‘Agent of Impact.’
- Agents of Impact weekly roundup: Follow the talent with career moves, job openings, events and opportunities.
- As co-founder of frontier markets investments advisory I-DEV International, Spindler took early risks on high-impact companies to demonstrate to other investors that perceptions of risk are often misplaced.
- Spindler was killed in the attack on a business hub in Nairobi, Kenya on Tuesday. At least 20 other people also died, including members of development organizations Gatsby International and Adam Smith International. Staff of the African payments company Cellulant were still missing.
- Agents of Impact weekly roundup: Follow the talent with career moves, job openings, events and opportunities
- ImpactAlpha's Call No. 6 helped round up a year in which impact investing broke through from feel-good to a legitimate source of risk-mitigation and investment advantage or, impact alpha.
- Each week, ImpactAlpha highlights Agents of Impact who are making things happen, have something to say or whom we just think other Agents should know about.
- Take a spin through the year's Agents of Impact and follow ImpactAlpha on Instagram and #agentsofimpact all year long.