"Oil companies are not moving quickly. They are fighting the move. They have behaved outrageously badly."
Different approaches in different sectors, “all add up to the same thing, which is improving small business infrastructure,” the key to inclusive economic growth.
- The reckoning is here. 2020 is a year in which choices and reputations will be made.
- Played right, we’ll be writing the story of how global capital blew past the “clean-trillion” goal for annual low-carbon investments, just as solar and wind energy capacity has already blown past best-case scenarios of only a few years ago.
- By reshaping markets and transforming systems, catalytic investors are bridging not only capital gaps, but conceptual gaps about what may be possible.
- Not enough money for promising ventures. Too much money flowing to a few companies. Both statements are true for impact-oriented small and growing businesses in emerging markets.
- The axis of global finance shifted this year.