- A range of new technology-based businesses are helping the world’s small farmers manage farm logistics and boost produce traceability, access working capital and insurance and connect with local and global buyers.
- It's time we introduce "impact carry" – an incentive to deliver social-return that would be used to generate further return.
- A country famous for its world class culinary concoctions is serving up a new recipe: a healthy entrepreneurial ecosystem—and one taking aim at inclusive growth.
- WattTime aimed to raise capital that would allow it to maintain its impact orientation, control the applications of its technology, and share upside with investors who facilitated the initial development of WattTime’s technology.
- Impact investments that strengthen producer-processor relationships stand the best chance of achieving sustainable success.
- Living Cities has deployed $57 million into 33 transactions from two structured debt funds to drive outcomes for low-income people in America. A look at the biggest lessons from Living Cities’ 10 years of impact investing.
ImpactAlpha, April 12 – Place-based impact investing is about partnerships, best implemented when regional funders work together to solve complex challenges in the place they call home. Some of the most valuable stakeholders in this work are community foundations, organizations that work every day to create positive outcomes for their region. Sometimes called “community fairy