- Its planned India Progress Fund will be Incofin’s first country-specific fund.
- The big Wall Street bank said “Launch with GS” will invest its own money along with clients’ capital in private, late-stage business that are founded, owned or led by women.
- G2VP will invest in sustainable tech companies, including energy, transportation and heavy industry technologies.
On-demand ride apps like Uber have been hailed (yes, pun intended) for their potential to improve safe transit for women in places like Mexico and Brazil, where women often feel (and are) at risk in taxis and public transit options. Sao Paulo-based LadyDriver is among a growing number ride hailing and sharing services going a
- Impact investors are driving more capital to America’s affordable housing shortage.
- The California-based is making a probiotic nutritional supplement for infants to fight child malnutrition.
- Gurgaon, India-based Aye Finance helps India’s small business owners access working capital and credit to grow their businesses.