- “Our goal is to help the public and private sectors speak the same language when it comes to urban transportation,” said Coord’s co-founder Stephen Smyth.
- “This alternative finance mechanism will help cities, businesses and potentially private homes to meet their basic needs, knocking off several Global Goals targets at once,” UNDP’s Dumitru Vasilescu said.
Suminter works with 50,000 farmers across Africa and Asia to source its products, which are then sold in 20 countries.
- ARUN sees the potential to boost job stability and income of domestic workers, particularly women, who otherwise depend on informal “maid bureaus” to get hired.
- The companies share a similar mission of expanding the reach of conscious and healthy food, nutrition and beauty products.
ImpactAlpha, October 10 – California-based Centaur’s funding round was led by seed-stage tech investor Athens, Greece-based Marathon Venture Capital, which specializes in early-stage investments for IoT companies. Centaur uses data science and sensors to track and monitor the conditions in which crops are stored post-harvest. The company’s goal is to improve global food quality and reduce
- The school made a name for itself with a $20,000 curriculum that teaches coding and software engineering education to students of all backgrounds, and requires them to pay nothing upfront