- S3 Ventures led the firm's $5.5 million Series A equity round. Shasta Ventures, Sierra Ventures, Holt Ventures, Wild Basin Investments, and Shelter Capital Partners also participated.
- Austin-based Upswing's funding round was backed by Impact America Fund, Rethink Education, Lumina Foundation and Strada.
- ZOMA Capital and Strada Education Network joined existing investors New Markets Venture Partners, University Ventures, Pearson, Lumina Foundation, and Lion Brothers Company in the round.
- A £1.5 million ($1.96 million) financing round was led by U.K venture capital firms Si2 Fund, Triplepoint and and Ascension Ventures. Wayra UK and ClearlySo also participated.
The Chennai-based skills and jobs platform delivers instructional programming videos in regional languages, tech mentorship and jobs leads to aspiring tech engineers in India.
- The fund raised $4 million in anchor funding from Gary Community Investments and ZOMA Foundation, a Walton family initiative, ImpactAlpha has learned.
- The impact investment fund of Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta put $1 million into the Low Income Investment Fund to create a financing vehicle for earlier stage charter schools in Atlanta’s lower income communities.