- The goal is to promote "economic reconciliation" and help to keep wealth and capacity within indigenous communities, Raven’s Jeffrey Cyr said.
- The program is backed by the Bush Foundation, and run in partnership with Impact Hub and beer company Finnegan’s Brew, to support underrepresented social entrepreneurs in the area.
- The company has raised a $26 million Series B funding round led by venture capital firm Zeev Ventures
- London-based investment firm Atomico and Stockholm-based Northzone led the round.
ImpactAlpha, June 12 – Impact Fitness, the first investment of the Bain Capital Double Impact Fund, is now the $390 million fund’s first exit. Morgan Stanley Capital Partners acquired the stakes of Bain and Bridges Bridges Fund Management, marking the first exit as well for Bridges’ U.S. Sustainable Growth Fund. Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet
- Chakr has raised 190 million rupees ($2.7 million) to help expand its reach to an additional nine cities in the next 18 months. Indian Angel Network Fund led the round with participation from prior investor IDFC-Parampara Fund.
- LevelTen Energy widens the market for renewable power with a marketplace that connects producers to corporate customers.