- Cornerstone’s Access Impact Fund is a Nasdaq-listed mutual fund that for a minimum $1,000 investment offers access to sub-advisors looking for thematic investment in small-, medium- and large-cap companies across geographies.
- Institutional investors of GPIF’s size can’t escape market downtowns as they, effectively, “own the market.” That makes them “universal owners” and, in Mizuno’s view, responsible for systemic risks to the market.
- If Patrick doesn’t highlight his private-equity career, his critics certainly will. Like it or not: impact investing will be on the ballot.
ImpactAlpha, Nov. 14 –From Moline, Illinois, John Deere & Co. directs operations in 180 countries and nearly $40 billion a year in revenues. To grow, the farm equipment and agtech giant is pointing its considerable research and investment capacity toward climate-change solutions for farmers. “They’re thinking about the whole spectrum: if climate is changing, how does
- At a time the world needs to be radically ramping up financing for the low-carbon transition, investment is dropping instead.
- Now that big private equity players are spinning up impact funds left and right, the impact of the rest of their investments is getting a lot more scrutiny as well.