- Rhodes is raising a $20 million private equity fund, primarily from West African individuals and family offices, to invest in growth-stage businesses across the continent.
- If Patrick doesn’t highlight his private-equity career, his critics certainly will. Like it or not: impact investing will be on the ballot.
ImpactAlpha, Nov. 14 –From Moline, Illinois, John Deere & Co. directs operations in 180 countries and nearly $40 billion a year in revenues. To grow, the farm equipment and agtech giant is pointing its considerable research and investment capacity toward climate-change solutions for farmers. “They’re thinking about the whole spectrum: if climate is changing, how does
- Worker ownership structures such as co-ops and Employee Stock Ownership Plans could be an antidote to the growing wealth divide.
- Impact investors can’t invest their way out of structural problems. More than 55 impact investors are putting a “whole-system” lens on issues like inequality, discrimination and resource exploitation.
- Featured: "Institutional Shift: Corporate operations are the front lines of sustainability (podcast)."